We always need volunteers, for events, hot lunch, fundraisers, and all the things PAC does. Studies show that parent involvement with their children’s school makes a huge difference in how children view education as valuable and important.
What can you do to get involved?
- Send us your email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you important info.
- Join the Winlaw Parents Facebook page
- Volunteer for events and programs at the school.
What does the PAC do?
- Fundraising to help provide our students with: special field trips, sports equipment, arts and music programming, end-of-year camps, and more.
- An opportunity to help shape the activities and atmosphere for students at the school.
- Advocacy help for parents whose children are having social or learning difficulties at school.
- A way to connect with other parents and feel part of a strong school community.
- Provide feedback to the School Staff, School District Staff, and School Board of Trustees about what is important for our children’s education and school experience.
Without our PAC members’ involvement and the help of our community, we may not have a local school right now for our children. Our voices and actions as parents are important, and we can contribute to a supportive, fun, and healthy experience for our kids at school!